2013 quotes, amazing quotes, B.C. Forbes, Ben Sweet, Charles Swindoll, Chinese Proverb, Grenville Kleiser, Howard Washington Thurman, inspiring quotes, Lao Tzu, Mark Twain, motivation, Ovid, quotes, Richard Denny, Swami Sivananda
I like reading quotes. They truly help me to think and encourage me to take an action. I believe there is a power in every quote. To excel in year 2013 I have developed and defined a list of quotes that I believe will lead me through the whole year to help me reaching my goals. I would like to share this list with you.
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
- “When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, then you are on the way to success.” – Richard Denny
- “Yield and prevail. Bend and be straightened. Empty and be filled. The great man embraces the One and becomes its model for the empire. Not showing off, he shines. Not asserting himself, he becomes known. Not taking the credit, he is acclaimed. Not boasting, he endures. He does not strive against others, so others do not contend with him.” – Lao Tzu
- “To get the most out of your life, plant in your mind seeds of constructive power that will yield fruitful results. Acquire the habit of substituting positive ideas for negative ones and gradually your life will become more and more successful.” – Grenville Kleiser
- “The harder the struggle, the more glorious the triumph. Self-realization demands very great struggle.“ – Swami Sivananda
- “The greatest success is successful self – acceptance. “ – Ben Sweet.
- “Don’t ask yourself what the worlds needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” – Howard Washington Thurman
- “Patience is the power. With time and patience, the mulberry leaf becomes silk.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Let your hook be always cast. In the pool where you least expect it, will be fish.” – Ovid
- “History has demonstrated that the most notable winners usually encountered heartbreaking obstacles before they triumphed. They won because they refused to become discouraged by their defeats.” – B.C. Forbes
- “All endeavour calls for the ability to tramp the last mile, shape the last plan, endure the last hour’s toil. In the fight to the finish, spirit is the one characteristic e must possess if we are to finish the race as finishers.” – source Unknown
- “The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on my life. Attitude to me is more important than fact. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstance, than failures, than success, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearances, giftedness, or skills.” – Charles Swindoll
And what is your favourite quote? Share it!